Jacobs Career Fair will take place at Jacobs University on February 27, 2019 / 14:00 – 18:00 / in the Campus Center / IRC
In order to promote this event directly to our students with your help, I would kindly ask you to give me 15 minutes of lectures, preferably large classes where we jointly can reach out to students and communicate the opportunities they get in the Career Fair. Please revert back to me in order to with possible timeslot(s) – thank you.
What is in for students at the Career Fair?
· Meet employers. Meet company representatives at their exhibition booths: huge international companies like Daimler, Roche, KPMG, Accenture or Mondelez and mid-size companies from Bremen and Germany. You can also discuss possibilities in research careers with representatives from Max-Planck-Institute or AWI - Alfred Wegener Institute.
· Get an internship, job after graduation or join one of the trainee programs; look out for a career opportunity in science or industry and learn more about the endeavor of founding your own startup company.
· Visit company presentations or workshops related to job search and the application process
· Meet Jacobs Alumni in our Jacobs Startup Corner and learn about their job experiences in our “Career Talks”
· Faculty is cordially invited to join the Networking Event at 18:00 in the University Club to meet with company representatives and our alumni! Separate invitations will follow.
The employers and institutions that have signed up for this year are: