Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The GSA Council represents the different graduate programs at IUB. Each graduate program may send one representative to the GSA Council, regardless of the number of students enrolled in this program.
- The graduate programs are free in their decision on how to select their representative. Each representative is appointed to the Council for the duration of one academic year. Their term coincides with the term of the Board.
- The Council supports the Board in its work and ensures equal representation of all academic fields present at IUB.
- The Council does not hold separate meetings; all members of the Council have full voting rights at meetings of the Board (see also §3.5).
- The members of the Council inform the graduate students in their respective programs of all resolutions of the Board.
- The members of the Council hear all complaints, suggestions, petitions or inquiries by the students in their respective graduate programs and inform the Board of all topics thus addressed.
- The members of the Council introduce new graduate students in their respective programs to the GSA and inform the Secretary of their arrival.