Search engines, newspapers, and databases:
- Immobilien Scout24
At Jacobs University
- The Student Service Center keeps an up-to-date database of several vacant apartments close to campus.
- Another possibility is to get a room off campus in one of the "United Houses" supported by Jacobs University. More info here
Links to Brokers (Vegesack area): Keep in mind that Brokers usually charge a fee
Apartment Companies in the Bremen Area: Keep in mind that Brokers usually charge a fee
If you need more information regarding housing please contact Tianchan Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- Your name
- Whether you plan to live on or off campus
- Whether you are looking for a furnished or a non furnished room
- and; other information relevant to housing.
NB: Tianchan cannot guarantee that you will receive a spot on campus because there are limited spaces available and currently none available. Also she cannot guarantee a room for you somewhere off-campus. She is only volunteering to help Graduate Students become acquainted with the on-campus housing problem at Jacobs University and to provide information for opportunities living off-campus. She does not take responsibility for the correctness of these offers, only collects them from University mailing lists. She also does not act as a broker. If you are interested in an offer, please contact the designated person who posted the offer for the best results.