Child pages
  • Meeting 2006 December 07
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Original Minutes (PDF)

  • Time: 18:30
  • Location: GSA Lounge

Agenda

This is the final version of the agenda, including topics/motions added just before or at the beginning of the meeting. The version that was announced three days before the meeting can be found in the

.

  1. Funding applications
  2. Budget overview
  3. Working space and printing access for MA students - short update
  4. Career services for grads - short update
  5. Renovation of the Lounge
  6. Teaching evaluation committee graduate representative
  7. Christmas party organization
  8. Rock party organization

Attendance

Present:

  • GSA Board Members:
    1. Martin Noack
    2. Magda Narozniak
    3. Jenny Paturyan
    4. Christoph Lange
    5. Marcella Orwick
  • Guests (list of full names with their school affiliation; if they are representatives of clubs
    or committees such information is registered as well)
    1. Denitca (Business Law Club)
    2. Mihai (Business Law Club)
  • Minutes taken by: Jenny Paturyan

Minutes

(in the order of the agenda)

  1. Funding Requests
    • Business Law Club funding application: 300 euros for books, advertisement event, inviting a guest lecture and beamer rental.
      • Question from Marcella: why not ask for some money from undergraduate student government, since most of the people are undergraduates?
      • Martin, Marcella and Magda: apply to undergraduates for at least part of money for the books. GSA will give you 50 euros for the reception. This variant is accepted by the board.
    • Funding application for the MAIR final party: 300 euros. Unanimously in favor.
    • Application form for Self-Defense Club farewell get-together (the club founder/main instructor is leaving): 25 euros unanimously in favor.
  2. ...
  3. Working space and printing access for MA students: no news yet
  4. Career services for graduates - short update. Very few answers yet. Spam again.
  5. ...
  6. Teaching evaluation committee graduate representative - no grad representative from SES. Jenny to send one more e-mail to all the graduates.
  7. Christmas Party: things to be done - masks; room decoration, shopping. We need a DJ. Ball music. Thursday 11 - go shopping, meet at JCLL.
  8. Rock party organization. Jenny asks for organizers

Miscellaneous: BRAS project update: Martin. So far one meeting with people who are interested in living there. They make the rules and regulations and so on.

Summary

Official Decisions

Proposer

Topic

Votes (Yes/No/Abst.)

Justification (Charta)

Business law club

Funding business law club

5/0/0

 

MAIR

Funding MAIR final party

5/0/0

 

Self-defense club

Funding farewell get-together

5/0/0

 

To-Dos

What

Who

Due

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ongoings after this meeting

Next Meeting

January 16

  • No labels