Child pages
  • Meeting 2007 January 16
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Original Minutes (PDF)

  • Time: 20:00
  • Location: GSA Lounge

Agenda

This is the final version of the agenda, including topics/motions added just before or at the beginning of the meeting. The version that was announced three days before the meeting can be found in the

.

  1. Room and printing access for SHSS MA students
  2. Preparations for the General Assembly
  3. Representatives to various committees
  4. Miscellaneous

Attendance

  • GSA Board Members:
    1. Martin Noack
    2. Jenny Paturyan
    3. Marcella Orwick
    4. Sara Geerdes
    5. David Richter
    6. Magda Narozniak
  • Guests (list of full names with their school affiliation; if they are representatives of clubs or committees such information is registered as well)
    1. Tonia Ruppenthal
  • Minutes taken by: Jenny Paturyan

Minutes

(in the order of the agenda)

  1. Room and printing access for SHSS MA students - no update. Although university leadership promised to resolve at least the printing issue by the end of 2006, nothing is done yet. Jenny asked Antonia Gohr for the current state of affairs and got no reply yet.
  2. Preparations for the General Assembly and new board elections in February
    Third week of semester: 13th 18:30 (the room needs to be booked), pizza afterwards. Sara and Magda in charge of elections. Jenny ask Ravi for the program. Jenny to prepare summary of board activities.
  3. Representatives to various committees - update. Teaching evaluation committee - we have 3 candidates. What do we do? Ask Freya Hard, on how many undergraduates are there, and if it is possible to have more than one representatives. If we have to select, we can ask for statement of motivation, but also meet with them
  4. Miscellaneous
    • renovation of the second room - new furniture. Martin, Marcella and Martin to look for a new bar.
    • info for the next board - no need to write things down, but each of us instructs the person who takes over his/her office
    • GSA board and friends dinner. Who are the friends? Bowling. 6th or 8th of Feb. Most likely 6th
    • the wall of fame. David and Sara to do this. All members and substitutes.

Summary

Official Decisions

Proposer

Topic

Votes (Yes/No/Abst.)

Justification (Charta)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To-Dos

see "Miscellaneous" section

Ongoings after this meeting

Next Meeting

  • February 13th: General assembly
  • March 01
  • No labels