This page lists occupations that are typically held my life sciences graduates. It is currently under construction. Later on, typical trajectories towards such positions will be shared here also. If you have something to contribute let me know!
Positions in the pharmaceutical and related industries
- Customer service representative (e.g., for equipment or kits)
- Clinical Trials manager
Positions in government agencies and NGOs
- Regulatory authority agent
- Consultant at a consulting company (McKinsey, Boston Consulting, …)
- Analyst at an investment firm
- Editor at a scientific journal
- Science journalist at a general-interest journal or newspaper
- Patent lawyer
- Professor at a university
- Research group leader at a research institute (with or without professorship)
© Sebastian Springer 2016.