Studying Medicine in Australia
Information on Medical studies in Australia can be found on following websites:
• http://www.acer.edu.au/unitest/index.html . This website offers general information of graduate entry into medical schools in Australia. It also includes a link to the webpage of the GAMSAT test which must be taken by all students wishing to enter an Australian medical school.
• http://www.acer.edu.au/unitest/gradentrymedd/documents/GMACguide03.pdfThis pdf file is a general graduate admissions guide for medical students. Four universities are mentioned in particular.
• http://www.meddent.uwa.edu.au/prospect/etc/subview.cfm/SectionID/3/PageI D/26/SubpageID/55. In addition to the four universities mentioned in the previous link, the University of Western Australia also offers postgraduate degrees in Medicine and Dentistry.
• http://www.gradschools.com/listings/menus/md_menu.html . This site offers more information on graduate medical schools in general.
• http://gmp.steinerfamily.com/ . This is a very interesting private site with lots of information on Australian medical schools.
© Eva Thuenemann and Nina Schulze-Solce 2003; Sebastian Springer 2003-8. Please report outdated information and broken links to Sebastian Springer. If you feel like giving back and contributing, please update your page in the Life Sciences Alumni Space and those of others you know. Thank you!