- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
To put an image onto a page:
- edit the page
- above the text area click on the yellow image icon
- an image attachment window opens
- upload an image by browsing to it and attach it
- in the list of image thumbnails beneath the "attach file" area select the image you would like to have in your page
- the window closes and the image notation is put in the text area
The wiki notation for including an image in a text is to put the name of the attached image within exclamation marks, e.g. !logo.gif! to include the "logo.gif" file which must be attached as a file to the current page. Attaching files was described on 4050. Attachments.
There is a number of things you can do with images within a wiki page, including rescaling, aligning, and using it for linking. Consult the full notation guide for more info.
The gallery macro (see 07560. Macros) might also come in handy for a show case.