- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
- Edit a page as described in 070. Editing a page in Wiki markup
- Upon writing normal text, also write the title of the page to newly create, in brackets
- Save the page
- That will show you the recently edited page
- Within the page, the title of the not-yet-existing page is shown as a link
- And has a small plus sign following it
- This marks a link to a page which does not exist
- Click on that text title
- The page creation dialog opens, with the title of the page already filled
- Continue creating the page as discussed in 060. Creating a page - the CMS way
- Click on "Save"
- Voilà, again
In the left-hand menue click on "Browse Space", "Advanced", "Undefined Pages" to get a list of pages, which are linked to, but do not exist.
In the left-hand menue click on "Browse Space", "Advanced", "Orphaned Pages" to get a list of pages, which do exist, but are not linked to.