- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
Entering a blog entry is just like creating a page:
- in the left-hand menue, click on "Add Content"
- click on "Add News"
- edit the entry as described in 070. Editing a page
- full wiki syntax is available
Blog entry title
Be careful with choosing the entry's title, as it can't be changed after posting! Be also sure, that the title is unique within your space. Also, blog entries can't be moved between spaces as described in 110. Moving a page.
Example: "No heating on Monday" is a bad title, because
- from the title you can't derive, which Monday is meant
- if there would be another such event on any Monday, the title can't be used again
A better title would be "No heating on Monday 17 June 2003"
Blog/news entries can be used more poweful, if labels are used.