- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
You can use Jacobs University's VPN Access to access protected Jacobs University resources while being away during holidays.
But, you will need your VPN password to access the service. Your VPN password is your CampusNet password. Though you can reset your CampusNet password yourself, you can do so only from WITHIN the campus network.
Know your CampusNet username and password as working BEFORE you leave campus by successfully logging into the CampusNet Web Interface.
For more information see:
- How to know your CampusNet user name
- log-in to CampusNet
- How to set a new CampusNet Password
- How to know your VPN account
- How to know your JACOBS account
For command line access to Unix machines, you can use Jacobs University's Remote Login Shell Service.