- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
Upon preparing for hosting a conference, you might want to consider these IT arrangements (click on the list items to get to the respective page):
- Provide WLAN access for guests. You'll receive a PDF document for printout, containing guest access snippets to handout.
- Provide a laptop for guests or presentation. You'll get a Dell laptop with Microsoft Office in English installed.
- If computer accessories are required (e.g., network or printer cables). They can be purchased from the Jacobs Lager. See How to obtain computer accessories.
Please make these arrangements in time before the conference starts.
These services are available without preparation or guest login:
- Cable-based network access for laptops brought-in by guests is possible in the IRC/Library reading room. Guests will need a standard network cable.
- Web-based access to the Internet (e.g., for email reading) is possible through browsing stations in the IRC/Library.