- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
You used to have an Icon for creating PDFs in the Toolbar of your Office Application and now it is gone. You can still create PDFs by using the print function and select as printer the Acrobat or PDFCreator, but you would like to have the Icon back.
Here is what you can try:
Remove Adobe PDF/PDFCreator from the Disabled Items list in the Microsoft Office application.
1. Open the Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, Publisher, or Excel).
2. Go to Help > About (program name).
3. Click Disabled Items.
4. Select Adobe PDF/PDFCreator from the list and click Enable.
5. Quit the Microsoft Office program and then restart it.