- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
If you do not receive mails from mailing lists at Jacobs University Bremen, but got not unsubscribed from mailing lists, most probably the mail delivery from the mailing lists got suspended. This for instance happens, when your mailbox is full and does not accept further mails for a considerable time.
You can recover from that situation on your own:
You need to know the password for your mailing list subscription, if you do not know this password, you can retrieve a reminder during this procedure. It is not your CampusNet password!
- Open your web browser and navigate to the mailing list overview page.
- Click on the link to a list you have been subscribed to. If you are a student, this is most probably "jacobs-students-announce", if you are faculty or staff member, this will be "jacobs-users".
- Near the bottom of the page left to the button "Unsubscribe or edit options" please enter your mail address and click on the button.
- In the "Password" field please enter your mailing list password and click on the "Log in" button. If you do not remember your password, you can retrieve the password using the "Remind" button near the bottom of the page.
- In the row "Mail delivery" select the "Enable" radio button and check the "Set globally" select box. Click on the "Submit my changes" button near the bottom of the page.