- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
Employees of Jacobs University are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help to make best use of Microsoft technologies. At the time of writing this, hundreds of courses are available, covering use of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Windows, and other Microsoft products!
Die Kurse werden auch auf Deutsch und in anderen Sprachen angeboten!
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
- Browse to http://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/
- Login with your campusnet username and password. The username format to use in the "Sign in" form is CAMPUSNETUSERNAME@jacobs-university.de
- Use one of the Microsoft E-Learning Program Codes for Jacobs employees (requires employee login to teamwork) as "Subscription or Access Code" and get access to courses.
- Add your email address in the "Sign in" form
- You can add additional Microsoft E-Learning Program Codes for Jacobs employees in your profile to get access to more courses.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
- Use your Microsoft account to login at http://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/
- Browse courses.
- Select one and start learning.
There are help and FAQ pages as well as direct contact to Microsoft available at http://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/
You could also the Microsoft Virtual Academy for learning about Microsoft products.