- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
- If you don't have a Microsoft account yet, get one for free at httpsBrowse to http://signuponlinelearning.livemicrosoft.com/Use your Microsoft account to login at http://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/
- Login with your campusnet username and password. The username format to use in the "Sign in" form is CAMPUSNETUSERNAME@jacobs-university.de
- Use one of the Microsoft E-Learning Program Codes for Jacobs employees (requires employee login to teamwork) to "redeem a codeas "Subscription or Access Code" and get access to courses.
- Add your email address in the "Sign in" form
- You can add additional of the Microsoft E-Learning Program Codes for Jacobs employees in your profile to get access to more courses.
There are help and FAQ pages as well as direct contact to Microsoft available at http://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/
You could also the Microsoft Virtual Academy for learning about Microsoft products.