- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to the new teamwork space for the physics society! Hopefully, this will make things a bit more convenient.
Next meeting: Saturday 16th of February 5 PM
RIII Seminar Room
Plan: Talk (and perhaps also some demonstration) on Telescopes by Julian
The universe we observe seems to operate while being governed by rules that are surprisingly not so ugly. Even more so, they seem to be on the contrary. While calling these things may not be the job of a physicist, an individual can't help but ponder about these things. Everywhere you look, there ought to be a puzzle. Every puzzle has an answer.
- Are you interested in understanding the laws of nature?
- Was Physics perhaps once a choice you wanted to make for your studies that was never realised?
- Would you like to be better qualified to complain about physics butcherin' in movies?
Join the Jacobs Physics Society! It goes without saying that if you're studying physics here, then you need to be a member, of course. To join, simply subscribe to the mailing list.
- Physics Society Agenda
- Why Should I Give a Talk
- Activities List (2018-2019)
- Talks List (2018-2019)
- Meeting/Event Log (2018/2019)
- Photo Gallery
Meeting room: Research Hall 3, Seminar Room
Featuring weekly meetings and:
Recent space activity