- Do you find the meeting environment comfortable?
- Too serious? Could be more relaxed?
- Do you like the locations of the meetings? (Research Hall III Lecture Hall and Seminar Rooms?)
- Or do you think meetings should be in a more informal place (e.g: MMR, Lounge?)
- Has the time for meetings 7:15 Saturdays been appropriate?
- Is having one meeting every week alright?
- Or should meetings be done biweekly?
Regarding the talks:
- The weekly talk routine?
- Do you enjoy the presentations?
- Have the topics been too difficult?
- Or too easy?
- Or off topic?
- Have the presenters been good enough?
What about the duration of the talks? (capped at two hours)
Or too short?
Do you feel the time limit is often violated?
Should we invite professors to present more often?
As a presenter, did you enjoy presenting?