- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
As part of our ongoing change process to improve our services, we are very happy to announce that all students of Jacobs University now have the following Microsoft Office 365 features available for no additional cost:
- OneDrive for Business: 1 TB of web-based, online, personal file storage, shareable, with sync between Windows PCs (and Macs in a preview version)
- Online versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote: edit your files in a web browser everywhere, from any device
- Download and use of Microsoft Office Professional Plus software on Windows PC and Mac
These products can enhance your collaboration in your studies, the quality of your papers and presentations, and enable you to be more productive by accessing your files faster and easier. Also, this is a great opportunity to gain a competitive edge in your job qualifications by acquiring familiarity with office software and a cloud environment used by many companies around the world.
You can find details, how to get the Microsoft Office 365 features up and running, guides for installation, and further helpful information here: Microsoft Office 365 for Jacobs University.
If you have further questions or need help to get it up and running, please contact our Service Desk for Students, see Service Desk for Students.