Dear Students, Neil D'Souza (see below) has been in touch with me. He is an old Jacobs University Alumnus (batch of 2006 ?) and is looking for talented students to work (job / internship) in his company. If interested, please get in touch directly with him (contact details below).
with regards and good luck !!
At Makersite (https://www.makersite.de), we want to help product companies to make better decisions and create more sustainable products through data-driven analysis.
That is why we are searching for a Customer Facing Engineer (CFEs) to understand our customers’ greatest pain points and design end-to-end solutions to address them. As a CFE, you will leverage everything around you: Makersite products, open source technologies and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the use of what you’re building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iterations
- Competitive salary
- An international and passionate team
- International customers
- Various missions with different challenges depending on the industry, location, and specifics of the customer
- Insights into the complex web of companies and institutions that are involved in buying, making and selling physical products
Get in touch at email@example.com
80639 Munich, Germany
Managing Director: Neil D’Souza
Registered office: Munich, HRB 242966