- IT Home
- How Tos
- IT Support
- Office Hours for Staff Support
- Office Hours for Student Support
Several services are offered to IT users at Jacobs University:
- Stay Tuned: News, subdivided into Operational Announcements affecting Service Delivery, and other happenstances in and around IRC-IT.
- IT Support: What to do if something doesn't work as expected.
- Service Level Agreements: Read all about the business products IRC-IT provides.
- Projects: Development of Jacobs University beyond current status.
- IT Literacy: Enhancing users' IT capability and effectiveness in employing IT.
- Documentation: Describing use of and configuration for IT services.
- Reporting: Interesting tidbits regarding performance.
Complex Services for Single Service Users
- Identity Management Services: Forgotten passwords, system access required, retiring users, etc.
- Relocation Services: Changing rooms usually requires adaptation of network and telephone connectivity and configuration.
- Report Writing Services: Getting meaningful data out of systems.
Complex Infrastructure Services