In case the Jacobs Email account is to be removed from the email client configuration, here is the documentation how to achieve that.
Microsoft Outlook 2003 English
- close MS Outlook 2003
- select "Start Menu" -> "Settings" -> "Control Panel" -> "Mail"
- select "E-mail Accounts..."
- if not already selected, click "View or change existing e-mail accounts"
- click "Next >"
- in the list of email accounts, select the one you want to remove. As this is a client-side configuration entry, there is no unique name to look for. It will read something like "Jacobs Email" or "exchange.jacobs-university.de", or something similar; depending on how Outlook was configured, the "Type" of the account to remove is either "POP/SMTP" or "IMAP/SMPT" or "Exchange"! If in doubt, select the entry, click "Change" and verify, that it is the connection you want to remove.
- click "Remove"
- in the safety pop-up window, click "Yes"
- click "Finish"
See this screencast for a demonstration: