- Visit the Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY) in Hamburg.
- Visit GEO600 Gravitational Wave Observatory (part of LIGO) in Ruthe, Hannover.
Operated by the Institute for Gravitational Physics, Leibniz University Hannover.
Contact person: Benjamin Knispel (possibly via Stina Scheer); Suggested by Marco, Jonas.
- Halloween Prep-rally
- University Physics Competition – One team submitted and got 10th place
- π-Day (with collaboration with the Maths Society)
- Game Night (featuring Mafia / Werewolf and more)
- The General Relativity Marathon (workshop on GR)
- STEM Slam (with collaboration with other societies) – Two winners from the Physics Society (Daniel, Aiman) taking 1st and 2nd places respectively
- Physics Graduation Party
- Primer (Spring Break) (fill out the Doodle poll here!)
- The Theory of Everything
- Fat man and little boy
- King Fury
- Feynman Lecture Night (After Finals)