Click on the flower on the top left to return to this page. There is a short link to this page: http://tinyurl.com/lifescicareers !
To start your exploration:
- First, look at the pages of the CSC (Career Services Center) and the many offers for seminars and advice that they have.
- Then look at our pages here, which contain additional information for life sciences students.
Resources for all situations:
Graduate School Resources:
Medical School Resources:
- Job databases (PhD positions and after) for positions in
On Science as a Career:
- Career options for life scientists
- "How to succeed in Science: a concise guide for young biomedical scientists." Two excellent articles (part 1, part 2) that briefly explain what a career in (academic) life science is like. A similar book, more in detail, is "Who wants to be a Scientist?" by Nancy Rothwell. See the books section.
- The Peoples Archive: the life stories of some of the great scientists
© Sebastian Springer 2001-2016. What's missing in this page? Let me know.
If you feel like giving back and contributing, write about your experiences in the Facebook group. Thank you!