- Visit GEO600 Gravitational Wave Observatory (part of LIGO) in Ruthe, Hannover.
Operated by the Institute for Gravitational Physics, Leibniz University Hannover.
Contact person: Benjamin Knispel (possibly via Stina Scheer); Suggested by Marco, Jonas.
- Visit ZARM Center of Applied Space Technology and Microgravity in Bremen.
Contacts person: Mikka Pliath, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit ESA (possibly AirBus factory) in Bremen. (in collaboration with Engineering Society)
- Attend the International Astronautical Congress in Bremen's OBV Arena
- Club Fair (2nd of September)
- The General Relativity Marathon (seminar on GR: ONGOING - CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS)
- Project L (revolutionizing jacobs physics labs: ONGOING)
- University Physics Competition
- STEM Slam (with collaboration with other societies)
- LaTeX Workshop
- 2018 Nobel Prize Party
- Physics Quiz Night
- Physics Christmas Night
- Ultimate Frisbee Game with the Maths Society
- OMeGa Lesum Relay Round with the Maths Society (race)
- Pi Day Celebration with the Maths Society
- Screening of "The Man Who Knew Infinity" by majority vote
- Screening of "Interstellar" by a benevolent dictator decision
- Traditional Screening of the Film "Primer"